Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I have been tagged by Charity to make a post in which I reveal 5 little known facts about myself. I'm sure different people know some of these but maybe you'll learn something new.

1. I am the fourth generation to have the middle name Louise. My mother-Leslie Louise, grandmother-Anna Louisa, and great-grandmother, Freidreka Louisa go before me and if I am blessed with a daughter, she too will be blessed with that middle name (and sisters who think it's funny to call her "wheezy").

2. My first name was going to be Stephanie (after my dad Stephen) until a couple of days before I was born. My dad came home and said "what do you think of the name Andrea?" and so I became Andrea. Had I been a boy I would be Brandt.

3. My ultimate comfort food is spaghetti noodles with a little bit of butter and salt. I didn't like sauce when I was little so this is how I ate spaghetti and I still make it that way when I need some comfort.

4. I have a secret fantasy of being a back-up singer for a local cover band. I have no desire to be in a big famous band, just a hometown one that plays random weekend gigs and sings the songs I love. I could totally be the tambourine girl. Or cowbell. Or both....

5. I'm secretly a bit of a science nerd. Weather and Outer Space are my two science areas of interest. I watch almost every shuttle launch on my computer and check the space station camera during missions and it never fails to amaze me. I am addicted to the weather radar and I like storms and tornados. Not the death/destruction part but the actual science behind them and trying to learn about them and predict them. I want to go on a tornado chase someday.

Ok that's five things. I can't tag anybody because I don't actually know a lot of people with blogs(we're not a blogging family). So it ends with me I suppose.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Thanks, Andrea!! Did you know that Stephenie Meyer (author of the Twilight series) was named after her father Stephen (thus the unique spelling). By the way, I think Science is cool, and if we're dreaming here, I'd be glad to be the LEAD singer in that local band : ). I admit, I like being front and center. Don't know that I'd be that great, but I'd have fun, that's for sure.

Andrea said...

Thanks Charity! Lemme know when you need a tambourine/cowbell girl:) And I think cemeteries are cool as well ;)