Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Fish

My aquarium got done cycling a couple of weeks ago so I've been adding fish lately. Lost another Molly. I'm down to just one Dalmatian and one Black, plus a bunch of baby Dalmatians.


Got a pretty new betta to replace poor Gil.

The baby fish say "hi!"


Got two of these plecos, they hide most of the time though.


Noah helped pick out these Tiger Barbs

I love these little Cardinal Tetras. They show up so well in the aquarium.

I bought two of these Bosemani Rainbowfish. The blue and gold colors will get brighter as they get older.

I also have two of these Red Rainbows. The red color will be brighter as they get older too.


These little wormie guys are Kuhli Loaches. They hide a lot too, but they sure come out for feeding time.

I have a pair of these Zebra Botia.

No comments: