Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The ABC's of Andi

I actually got this emailed to me but rather than forward it, I'll throw it on here and if anybody wishes they can read.



A. Attatched or Single- attatched :)
B. Best Friend- My sister Amy, Jeff, Nay, and Susie.
C. Cake or pie- yes please
D. Day- Friday
E. Essential item - face moisturizer...can't stand how my face feels without it
F. Favorite Color- blue and green
G. Gummy bear or worms- worms definitely
H. Hometown- P-Town
I. Indulgences- bubble baths, popsicles, and Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
J. January or July- January
K. Kids - someday
L. Life would be incomplete without- family, friends, and coffee
M. Marriage date- hopefully soon (sigh...)
N. Number of siblings- 3-Dina, Amy, & Aron.
O. Oranges or apples- depends on the season, summer-oranges, fall-apples
P. Phobias or fears-the usual "something bad happening to someone I love" and a wierd "getting bitten by something poisonous (like a spider) like in the middle of the night and not realizing it until it's too late and my leg falls off.." I watch too much t.v. I think.
Q. Quote - "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"-Abraham Lincoln
R. Reason to smile- Jeff
S. Season- Fall. Apples, leaves falling, I even like the smell of them burning, and pumpkins.
T. Tag- not going to do that(thank me later Charity :)
U. Unknown fact about me-I put potato chips on bologna sandwiches.
V. Vegan or oppressor- I like steak. A lot. So oppressor I guess.
W. Worst habit- procrastinating
X. Xrays or ultrasounds- well, never had an ultrasound. So X-rays I guess? Although, you only get those when something hurts, so ultrasound. The baby kind, not the "we're looking for gall bladder problems" kind.
Y. Your favorite food- all things carbohydrates (potato, bread, pasta, you name it.)
Z. Zodiac Sign- Virgo

Not going to tag anyone because I'm nice like that. Fill it out if you wish.

No comments: