Monday, March 23, 2009

Photo Tag

Charity tagged me to do a picture post and since I LOVE taking pictures, this is the best kind of tag! Here are the instructions...

1. Go to Document/pictures
2. Sixth file folder
3. Post sixth picture
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 others.






This was taken at Johnston Lake near Banff, Alberta, Canada. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. The glacial water was a gorgeous blue/green and since we were there in October, the aspen trees had started turning a bright, sunny yellow which contrasted with the deep green pine trees. The Canadian Rockies are AMAZING and I hope to be able to visit them again someday.

Since I don't really have a blogging family or community that I belong to I don't really have anyone to tag :( But I hope you enjoyed my photo post. It was nice being able to revisit Johnston Lake for a few moments ;)

2 comments:

Charity said...

Thanks!! I knew you'd have a great photo to share. Hey- we need to get together again!!

Andrea said...

I agree! We're overdue for another lunch!